Digital Marketing Specialist
GATACA is hiring!
Who are we? 💭
GATACA is a cybersecurity company that provides self-sovereign identity technology. We power users with a mobile ID wallet to enjoy passwordless, hyper-secure and privacy-preserving access to digital services worldwide. Read more about what we do here.
Since its inception at MIT in 2018, GATACA has received several European grants, has deployed impactful projects with organizations like the European Commission or the Royal Mint of Spain (FNMT), and has been featured by prominent publications such as MIT, Forbes, Business Insider, and Expansion.
If you want to join a growing startup with an ambitious goal, keep reading.
What will you do? 💻
To work on the evolution of a self-sovereign identity (SSI) platform and help scale it to serve millions of users with maximum guarantees of privacy and security. For this purpose, we need a person to lead digital marketing and communications activities for brand awareness and lead generation strategies. We’re looking for a self-driven, adaptable, and eager-to-learn candidate to take the GATACA brand to the next level. You will:
- Identify, design, and implement marketing solutions (inbound & outbound) with the goal of generating leads and boosting brand awareness for our company and products – Work closely with sales and product teams to ensure vision alignment of all communication.
- Manage and optimize social media channels & website – always with a B2B focus.
- Identify and develop new communication channels to drive revenue growth
- Write and publish blogs to promote and educate users and potential customers about our technology, industry, and company – let’s get creative.
- Create content for multiple channels, including landing pages, emails, print, video
- Perform market research on technological, regulatory, and economic updates as well as competitive analyses – our industry is ever-evolving.
- Research, propose, and perform A/B testing to measure new acquisition and retention strategies
- Design and execute paid media campaigns with a given budget
Who are we looking for? 🔎
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Excellent written communication skills - please provide some references of content you generated in the past.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag manager, Google optimize, SEMRush, etc.)
- Experience working with paid media tools and channels
- Bonus: Experience working with Adobe illustrator and video editing experience
- 2+ years working experience in a marketing, digital marketing, or similar role (B2B experience in a tech company preferred)
- Bonus: Growth Hacking methodology experience
- You are creative – you love to think out of the box.
- You are a problem-solver – you welcome challenges with an open mind.
- You are adaptable & ready to learn – adapting to changes and learning how to prioritize is key.
- You are proactive – you don’t need others to chase you.
- You are a Techie – you’re curious to learn about new technologies.
- You are a natural leader – always ready to take decisions.
What’s in it for you? 🌟
- Location: Madrid
- Gross salary range: 25-32K€
- Contract type: full-time
- Stock Options in the company - we want all employees to be also owners.
- Highly innovative and motivating project - one where you feel you are changing the world for the better.
- Career development opportunities - we help you to never stop learning, as the company grows, you’ll have plenty of professional growth opportunities.
- Startup mindset: friendly, informal and fun work environment which is highly productive, collaborative and innovative - where your voice is heard and people come first
- Work-life balance: combination of Work from home + office that adapts to your needs
- Flexible schedule
- Birthdays off
- 23 working days per year of vacation
- Deadline: July 31st, 2022
- Apply HERE!