Etffective date: September 6th, 2022
This Policy applies to the Website, Gataca Studio, the Wallet and any other products and services (collectively, “Services”) provided by GATACA and defined in the GATACA Generic Terms of Service.
1 Who are we?
Gataca España S.L.U. (referred to as "GATACA", "we", "our", or "us")) in its capacity as Data Controller is a Spanish limited liability company with tax identification number B88524525 and duly registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid.
2 What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files, downloaded on your device (such as your mobile, computer or tablet) when you access the Services. Cookies are used to guarantee the quality, usability and correct functionality of Services, as well as to store and recover information about browsing habits and to personalise their content and may sometimes be used to recognise the user of a website.
Cookies are therefore essential to the functioning of the Services, and in no way constitute a risk to your computer or your device. Moreover, they can help us to identify possible improvements to the Services and to detect website malfunctions.
3 Type of cookies
Cookies can be classified into different types, according to different criteria:
3.1 Types of cookies by the entity that manages them
First-party cookies: those cookies sent to users’ devices from a device or domain managed by the editor of the Services itself and from which the Service requested by users is provided.
Third-party cookies: those cookies sent to users’ devices from a device or domain not managed by the editor of the Services, but by another entity that processes any data obtained through cookies.
3.2 Types of cookies by their purpose
Functional cookies: such cookies allow you to browse and use the Services.
Analytical cookies: such cookies allow the cookies manager to perform follow-up and analysis of the user behaviour at the Services to which such cookies are linked; this includes a quantitative measurement of the impact of an advertisement. Any information collected by means of this type of cookies is used to measure activity on any website, application or platform, for the purposes of introducing improvements in function of the analysis of the data regarding the Services use made by users.
Advertisement Cookies: such cookies allow the management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included on the Services.
Preference Cookies: such cookies allow us to remember information that affects the behaviour and design of the website, such as your preferred language or region of residence.
4 What cookies do we use?
In addition to those cookies strictly necessary for the provisioning of the Services, our Services use analytical cookies and may use advertisement cookies.
First-party cookies are all cookies necessary for the Services to function.
Details of the characteristics of third-party cookies are described below.
| --- | --- | --- | --- | --- | --- |
| Cookie name | Location | Purpose | Description | Entity | Active time |
| ga | Website | Analytical | To control unique visits. A cookie will be installed the first time a user logs into the website using a browser. When this user visits the website again using the same browser, the cookie distinguishes that it is the same user. Only if the user changes their browser will they be considered a different user. | Google Analytics | 2yr |
| _gid | Website | Analytical. | It is used to profile users | Google Analytics | 24h |
| _gat _
Regarding third-party cookies, please visit the following links for further information:
· Google Analytics: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/
· Fullstory,: https://www.fullstory.com/legal/privacy-policy/
· HubSpot: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
5 How to manage cookies on our services?
Once you accept our cookies, you can delete them directly through the cookie management options of your browser.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer at any time through the options provided by your browser. Please note that if you disable all cookies, some of the functionalities or content of the Services may be affected.
Here's how to do it:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on the Settings button in Internet Explorer and then Privacy > Settings > Advanced and choose whether you want to accept, block, or be prompted for first-party and third-party cookies. For more information, click here
- If you use Firefox: click on the Firefox button and select Options > Privacy > Use custom settings for history > Check the Accept cookies option to enable them, and uncheck it to disable them > Choose how long cookies will be stored > OK. For more information, click here
- If you use Chrome: click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar > Settings > Show advanced options > In the "Privacy" section, click on Content settings > In the "Cookies" section, you can manage cookies. For more information, click here
- If you use Safari: go to Preferences and, in the Privacy panel, choose Block Cookies, and select the option you prefer from those offered by the browser. For more information, click here
- If you use Opera: click on Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies. For more information, click here
- If you use an iPhone or iPad: from the home screen, select Settings > Safari and then choose your preferred configuration option. For more information, click here
- If you use Android: click on Menu > Settings > Security and Privacy > activate or deactivate the "Accept cookies" checkbox > Restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
6 Third Party and international transfers
First-party cookies are stored in servers located in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your data may also be communicated to competent authorities in the exercise of their functions.
7 Additional information